Extreme overheating on Lumia 535. What can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Extreme overheating on Lumia 535.

Ever since I installed the latest Redstone build 14322 I have been facing numerous problems, now as this is an insider build I understand the risks but I just wanted to ask if anyone else was facing overheating as well as fast battery drain on this particular build and if there is an proper reason why. I just reset the device to Windows Phone 8.1 and also the overheating was so severe that my back cover was close to melting and broke from the side near the volume rocker!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Extreme overheating on Lumia 535.

Ever since I installed the latest Redstone build 14322 I have been facing numerous problems, now as this is an insider build I understand the risks but I just wanted to ask if anyone else was facing overheating as well as fast battery drain on this particular build and if there is an proper reason why. I just reset the device to Windows Phone 8.1 and also the overheating was so severe that my back cover was close to melting and broke from the side near the volume rocker!

many have reported the issues.

read throug this thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview/420662-12.htm#post3466191

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3