I updated my phone to Windows 10 and when i want to enter my password, it wont show me any numbers, just blank space and because of that, i cant use my phone at all at all. Does someone know what to do?
    06-22-2016 04:14 PM
    Try a Soft Reset. Hold the Volume Down + Powerbuttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). Soft Reset isa great go-to to solve many types of glitch.

If that doesn't help:
    Hard Reset.

Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down

Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Try first a Soft Reset.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-22-2016 05:57 PM
    Try a Soft Reset. Hold the Volume Down + Powerbuttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). Soft Reset isa great go-to to solve many types of glitch.

If that doesn't help:
    Hard Reset.

Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down

Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    ven07 likes this.
    06-22-2016 06:34 PM