A problem I've had on Lumia 535 for many builds now

Deryan DeDawjee

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I've had this weird problem on my Lumia 535 (currently running Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Slow Ring build 15063.297) for many, many builds now. Sometimes my screen just remains black even though the phone is on. Like when I get notifications I can hear it but the screen remains black, when I press the power button to unlock the phone or turn the screen on, it remains black. And I can actually see the backlight going on in the dark but it just remains black. I would then have to reboot the phone in order to get around this issue, but it would sporadically happen again, especially at times when I urgently need to use my phone. Is anyone else having this problem and did you manage to get rid of this issue?

LumiaInspire

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Hey, I had some similar problems with my Lumia 950 XL. They went away after I just replaced the battery. So if you haven't done that so far during the last year you should do so. I cannot guarantee for that but a new battery can do wonders! Lumia 830/535 batteries should not even be expensive.

Deryan DeDawjee

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much for your response, I greatly appreciate it. I'll definitely go ahead and do that, I would never have thought that this problem would have anything to do with the battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss