I was using my Lumia 540 for an year. I have upgraded my phone to Windows 10. Everything was working fine except Skype. When I make a call in Skype I can able to talk and I can see them but not showing my video for them. And in Skype Video it shows an error "No video preview available. your device might not have a camera, camera disabled in privacy or another app might already be using it". But everything is correct to my knowledge. Can anyone help me in sorting out this issue.
    07-14-2016 06:15 AM
    I was using my Lumia 540 for an year. I have upgraded my phone to Windows 10. Everything was working fine except Skype. When I make a call in Skype I can able to talk and I can see them but not showing my video for them. And in Skype Video it shows an error "No video preview available. your device might not have a camera, camera disabled in privacy or another app might already be using it". But everything is correct to my knowledge. Can anyone help me in sorting out this issue.
    2 options you can try out: you can try reinstalling the skype app
    And check in settings > privacy > camera - is skype enabled to access camera?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-14-2016 09:21 AM
    Same problem I am facing :( Camera not working during skype video call on skype preview :(
    01-30-2017 02:40 PM