i an not able to open microsoft app that i have downloaded.

vansh karanwal

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Recently i have want to add some downloaded microsoft apps like maps or onedrive and many app from the store. And when i try to open those apps i am not able to open them.nor any other microsoft corporation app. I have tried soft reset many times but it doesn't. Work . Give me any other solution .i am using microsoft lumia 540 windows 10 latest insider preview built. And facing many other problems tht i have asked earlier. Please give me the solution of my both problems. Actually when i try to open any Microsoft app it doesn't show any message but just the app will close it did not open and it is happening only with the microsoft corporation apps and the app are latest becoz i have downloaded them just one or two days ago and no update are availale and the appa are installed. On sd card and i have never removed the card

Last edited:

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Recently i have downloaded microsoft apps like maps or onedrive and many app from the store. And when i try to open those apps i am not able to open them.nor any other microsoft corporation app. I have tried soft reset many times but it doesn't. Work . Give me any other solution .i am using microsoft lumia 540 windows 10 latest insider preview built. And facing many other problems tht i have asked earlier. Please give me the solution of my both problems.

what message displays when you try to open them? and is it only with the Microsoft apps or every app?
were they installed on sd card? you may have removed the sd card and hence it might not be working.
also, have you tried reinstalling them?
check updates on store for those apps as well.

vansh karanwal

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Tejas thanks for reply and i have edited the question and try to give as much imformation that i can provide and yes i its heppening only with microsoft apps.and today i have noticed that many preinstalled apps like calander are also uninstalled automatically. And now i have downloadwd it back then the same problem is happening that it dont open when i try to open it just closed within a second.

Last edited:

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Tejas thanks for reply and i have edited the question and try to give as much imformation that i can provide and yes i its heppening only with microsoft apps.and today i have noticed that many preinstalled apps like calander are also uninstalled automatically. And now i have downloadwd it back then the same problem is happening that it dont open when i try to open it just closed within a second.
whoa. I get it all now. see the other post of yours, I have sent you two links. check them out, they are instructions and download links for the recovery tool. it will solve each and every problem. two things keep in mind though, you will need a lot of internet. the faster, the better. so I suggest you do it at night when nobody disturbs you. and second, you will need patience. it will take time.
so anyway, lemme know here once done with it if at all I was able to help you. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3