Why am I unable to update to 14332.?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Not able to update to 14332..

Update gets stuck at 1 % download.. Also battery is draning a bit too fast. Also i am not able to download whats app and any other new app... there are two apps which are stuck in queue and niether are getting delete and niether allowing me to download new apps...

Kindly suggest shall i downgrade to windows 8.1 or shall do factory reset or some other way.. by factory reset will lose all the apps..

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Not able to update to 14332..

Out of interest, what device are you using?

If you do a hard reset, you wont lose your apps. They will be in store, under my library. If you do a hard reset I wouldn't restore from a back up as these have been known to cause issues. It's a pain in the butt, but it does cure most ills. If none of this works, download Windows Device Recovery Tool. Get it from the Microsoft website. You don't want to mess your device up, and downloading elsewhere could be risky. This will restore your device to 8.1.

If you have any more issues, why not sign up to the forums. There is a heck of a lot of activity regarding preview builds, with fixes, workarounds and any bugs that weren't mentioned in any blogs from the insider program! Hopefully see you on the boards. Newbie questions are welcome!! We don't bite ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire