Post about the battery status of Lumia 550 with glance screen on!

Ahmad Wahid1

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I am a Lumia 550 owner with the latest build installed. Since the Lumia 550 doesn't have AMOLED screen so, the glance screen doesn't completely turn off the screen while showing info.

I have noticed that my phone's battery won't last longer than 10 hours with the Glance Screen on and set to 15 minutes but, after turning it off, I can easily get 20+ hours of battery backup with heavy texting and 4-5 hours Wifi usage with screen on time.

Do you also get the same kind of battery life with the Glance screen on this device?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am a Lumia 550 owner with the latest build installed. Since the Lumia 550 doesn't have AMOLED screen so, the glance screen doesn't completely turn off the screen while showing info.

I have noticed that my phone's battery won't last longer than 10 hours with the Glance Screen on and set to 15 minutes but, after turning it off, I can easily get 20+ hours of battery backup with heavy texting and 4-5 hours Wifi usage with screen on time.

Do you also get the same kind of battery life with the Glance screen on this device?

how about using a shorter period? Like 3 minutes if possible

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs