Unable to enroll for windows insider

Nandakumark7

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
All,

i bought a new Lumia 550, downloaded Windows Insider and tried to enroll for insider builds (slow). When i went through the steps and it said my phone isnt eligible, now it has the actual version with which it came and its kindly of sluggy. i own a 640 XL LTE where i have the insider build running, the only difference is that i use a different account for the new Lumia 550.

do anyone have the insider build in your L550?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
All,

i bought a new Lumia 550, downloaded Windows Insider and tried to enroll for insider builds (slow). When i went through the steps and it said my phone isnt eligible, now it has the actual version with which it came and its kindly of sluggy. i own a 640 XL LTE where i have the insider build running, the only difference is that i use a different account for the new Lumia 550.

can you enrol for insider through the website?
Also try for insider fast

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Since you bought a new 550 , before trying to enroll for insider, maybe you have to update current OS to the latest available version, then after that update all apps from Store, then try enrolling with Insider programme?

Edit: Assuming you already have signed up for Insider over website (again, assuming that is a required step).

marcoslai

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
All,

Same problem here,the Insider app showing 'No Builds'....... I'm already registered as insider.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3