When is the lumia 640 xl going to release.

zach shaw1

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Everything I have found or read on the release date, says it should already be released. I know it has in other countries, but what about the us? I'm dying to have that phone and I just got my tax return lol.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Everything I have found or read on the release date, says it should already be released. I know it has in other countries, but what about the us? I'm dying to have that phone and I just got my tax return lol.

As good as the experts here are, as knowledgeable, as helpful, as eager to solve problems... They can not see intangibles such as where you live when you do not supply the details.

We do not know where you live. (Regional differences might affect outcome.) We do not know what carrier you are on.

Lots of times I click on an avatar next to a post and that provides some missing detail, but alas, when I click on your default avatar zack shaw1 no detail has been filled in on your profile.

Hi,
Welcome to the forum... Click on my avatar next to my post if you want to know more about me. I look forward to getting to know more about you as we all try and help each other out here...

zach shaw1

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
As good as the experts here are, as knowledgeable, as helpful, as eager to solve problems... They can not see intangibles such as where you live when you do not supply the details.

We do not know where you live. (Regional differences might affect outcome.) We do not know what carrier you are on.

Lots of times I click on an avatar next to a post and that provides some missing detail, but alas, when I click on your default avatar zack shaw1 no detail has been filled in on your profile.

Hi,
Welcome to the forum... Click on my avatar next to my post if you want to know more about me. I look forward to getting to know more about you as we all try and help each other out here...

Well I got my answer anyways, I'm from the US lol.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
It's a little tough to watch other folks get these groovy phones while were stumbling around here hoping for someone to bust these loose.

C'mon WalMart!
:winktongue:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I got my answer anyways, I'm from the US lol.

Yep... But visiting a physical Microsoft Store might be advantageous, but they are not everywhere (yet) and AT&T is the carrier rumored to get the 640XL and if you are on Sprint that might stop you being able to use one at all.

Glad the generic "coming soon" satisfied you.

AntiAB

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
There's this guy I know on Twitter who stated he spoke with his AT&T manager and the windows phone line up for next week was going to remove the HTC One for WP from that line up. We believe it may be to make room for the 640 XL. The guy also stated that he believes in April 20 release. Says that AT&T manager has been reliable for information like this before. I believe him!

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
There's this guy I know on Twitter who stated he spoke with his AT&T manager and the windows phone line up for next week was going to remove the HTC One for WP from that line up. We believe it may be to make room for the 640 XL. The guy also stated that he believes in April 20 release. Says that AT&T manager has been reliable for information like this before. I believe him!
Straight from the horse's mouth!

alisaad619

May 8, 2014
Visit site
the 3G dual sim version already released in my country (Saudi) for exactly 200$ (750 Riyals )

I think it's about the cheapest price you can find the 640XL worldwide

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes