Why am I unable to upload photos in 640XL?

DHNam

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Unable to upload photos in 640XL

Dear all,
I've bought a new 640XL. It's great phone. But I have an issue. Everywhen I try to get a photo from an application, the phone opens photos app which shows nothing and then the app quits.
Any idea to resolve the issue?
Thanks in advance

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Unable to upload photos in 640XL

try to shoot video and upload here, so we can see better.. or else u can send some Screen-shots though.

DHNam

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site

When I try to edit a contact in People hub, I click in Add photo icon, the phone shows choose file window, which presents photo apps with no pictures, then quits. So I'm unable to change avatar for contacts, Viber avatar ...
The same thing happens when I want to add a picture to Facebook... The phone uses photo app but can't load pictures from it, but the app itself works fine. It refuses to work only when loaded by another process.

Anyone has the problem?
A screen shot is below
wp_ss_20150502_0001.png

Last edited:

Sam Chike

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site

When I try to edit a contact in People hub, I click in Add photo icon, the phone shows choose file window, which presents photo apps with no pictures, then quits. So I'm unable to change avatar for contacts, Viber avatar ...
The same thing happens when I want to add a picture to Facebook... The phone uses photo app but can't load pictures from it, but the app itself works fine. It refuses to work only when loaded by another process.

Anyone has the problem?
A screen shot is below
View attachment 103647

Sam Chike

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
i have a similar problem too.The only numbers i can add avaters to are the ones i originally had in my former phone(an android) but any new number i wana save,i cant add an avater

Julian Cobain

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site

I had same issue. Your albums are too full of photos, just delete some of them until you can upload or send image.
It can happens on Kakaotalk & Dropbox, when you try to upload or send images, and you have hundreds of photos on albums, they couldn't upload it, so delete some of them until it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99