Satisfied with Lumia 640 xl

Jishan S

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Bought Lumia 640 xl one week ago..Using it as my main phone. Everything looks perfect. Took some time to get used to with big screen but once habituated it's a pleasure to use specially while typing. Games running smoothly without any heating issue..The camera is good but low light photography is not so great. Big plus point is the battery. It lasts for a whole day easily with moderate to heavy usage. It's been 16 hrs from last charge, played trial xtreme 4,Temple Run oz,used WhatsApp,ie for some browsing,facebook,6tag,updated few apps with 8-10 phone calls,48% battery still left. Coming from Lumia 620 I see it as a very good backup😝.Let me know what do u think of this great phone.

coconutxyz

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Is there any stuttering while using the phone? Also how is the scrolling, is it smooth? Coming from ipjone 5 that's my only concern..

Thanks.

jonahtrav

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
How is the speaker on the back of the phone? I listen to a lot of podcasts and music using the external speaker on my 920 now and wonder about the quality of the one on the 640lx

BojanRimanic

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi there, congrats on your device.
I am on my 3rd week with 640xl. Coming from Galaxy S3 this past weeks have been only pleasant experience. At first I was afraid the phone will be too big for me but after two days my old phone size seems...well okward :)
Watching youtube, reading browsing and basically everything else is a joy.
What I am afraid now is that my son has thrown an eye on this gorgeous orange beauty and it seems I might end back on my old phone. But if this happens I just might to hang on and wait for one of top line WP large phones. There are some strangeness on WP but too few to mention, especially for 199€ device :shocked: :)
At: jonahtrav, the sound is great, don't worry. I don't have 920 but the sound from the movies and music from internet radio is loud and clear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte