640 xl notification does not shows time to time

Yaash Poddar

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
when i receive text message or whats app message on 640xl it does not show the notifiction when the phone is on stand by, as i put life to scree by double tapping the pending message follows....(note - my battery saver is off)

Woodman1914

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I couldn't duplicate your problem, when my phone is in standby, incoming sms text messages awaken the screen and causes it to light up for a few seconds, with the text message showing at the top of the screen. Shortly after, the screen goes to sleep/glance mode, glance showing a text message icon below the time. Can you please verify these settings for text messages:
- Settings --> Notifications+actions --> Messaging - SIM 1 --> Show notification banner should be checked ON.
- Settings --> Glance Screen -- > Quick status notifications should be toggled ON
- Settings --> Lock screen --> Choose apps to show quick status , you should see text message icon (and maybe Whatsapp too if you like to see that)

WW

JosettaC

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. This explained it PERFECTLY! Mine defaulted to some programs that I didn't really want to see and selecting the ones I DO want to see did the trick. Thanks so much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire