Lumia 640 XL apps crashing?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Certain apps are crashing for us

For me:
Camera360 Sight...my preferred camera and I love using it. It seems to crash or go black when taking pics(the pic takes but the camera doesn't show it) when using the timer.

It works fine on my Lumia 1520. With no issues.

For my friend:
6tin(tindr)...He said the app is incredibly laggy....5 seconds for the message to send and sometimes for the list to load.
5-10 seconds per image he swipes right or left to go to the next person.

Then it apparently crashes for him and he has to go in(and the last like didn't register).

I let him use the 1520 for a bit and he said, while slightly laggy here and there, it is far better with NO CRASHES.

While these are mid-ranged devices, phones such as the Lumia 635 and Blu Win Hd have the same processor and I haven't heard much complaints with them.

I am sort of contemplating returning the device back to the seller now :/ and I know my friend is a bit annoyed as well. Which sucks since the FFC is amazing :p

Ironically my 1520 is behaving itself presently(it had been giving me issues with it being broken but it is working fine lol)

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Are these aps running on a Micro SD or in main memory? If Micro SD, have you tried reinstalling to the phones memory? Could be do to slower read / write times to the SD card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720