Lumia 640 XL Now available from Att

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
It looks like the Lumia 640 XL att version is now available :p

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL ? AT&T

White and black colors...boring :( No Cyan or Orange...Isn't Orange Att's color? Or Blue? But either way I hope that this phone does well enough.

The 2 year contract pricing is great...only 99 cents.

The full retail price is a bit much...You can buy an unlocked dual sim version for about $10 cheaper. However, if this phone has all the same bands, it might not be as bad as I think.

Anyone going out to get it today?
PS is Att doing the office 365 for free for a year giveaway as well?

It also looks well stocked in my California area Att stores.

h9qTnyU.png

Last edited:

DoyouFanBoyBro

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Garbage. what's with these carriers only doing black and white colors anymore ?

I'm really glad I bought my Cyan Matte RM1096 off expansys. unlocked. Dual sim AND it works on LTE

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Garbage. what's with these carriers only doing black and white colors anymore ?

I'm really glad I bought my Cyan Matte RM1096 off expansys. unlocked. Dual sim AND it works on LTE
Why is it garbage though lol.

It's probably because the colored versions don't sell as much as traditional black and white? I regret my orange color choice lol. (Convict orange). I envy your cyan though hehe. Still, I wished they got cyan at least or at least did a Verizon and offered the covers on their site(i'd so buy).

Still we got the RM-1096 version so we're good ;)

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

It took longer than 3 minutes to write the post. It wasn't there when he started, I'm sure.

Besides, I'm reading both. Glean a little more info that way. :)

I do think the Expansys USA deal is a better deal and better phone since you get the dual SIM capability along with the AT&T compatibility. Unless you need financing by AT&T, Expansys is the way to go. Still, it's nice to be able to walk into an AT&T store and finally check it out in person.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Why is it garbage though lol.

It's probably because the colored versions don't sell as much as traditional black and white? I regret my orange color choice lol. (Convict orange). I envy your cyan though hehe. Still, I wished they got cyan at least or at least did a Verizon and offered the covers on their site(i'd so buy).

Still we got the RM-1096 version so we're good ;)
I'm making another post about back covers btw.. just realized it doesn't matter because we can just buy new ones :)

jrc1209

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Got one today (Black). Added SD card. So far, so good. I really like the size and feel. And yes, it has Office 365 but I think that comes from Microsoft, not AT&T

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans