i have linked my phone book contacts in my andriod phone to my google account and i have signed in to google from my Lumia 640 XL Dual but the phone book didnt update
    07-07-2015 10:59 PM
    Go to Settings > email + accounts > tap the name of the Google account > check the box next to Contacts under the Content to sync area > tap the check mark at the bottom to save and it takes you back to the list of accounts > hold down on the Google account name > tap sync from the popup menu that appears.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread...
    Go to Settings > email + accounts > tap the name of the Google account > check the box next to Contacts under the Content to sync area > tap the check mark at the bottom to save and it takes you back to the list of accounts > hold down on the Google account name > tap sync from the popup menu that appears.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-07-2015 11:45 PM