Call quality issues

griesmonkey

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else have call quality issues? I'm usually in LTE area with 4 bars calling someone in the relatively same connection speed and the call starts cutting in and out as if I'm in a outlying area with bad service. The call will start ok but slowly degrade into parts of dead sound. No glitch sounds or anything, just as if the call is trying to drop.

neodk

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I have AT&T and when I have call quality issues, data speed problems, etc, I use the Mark the Spot application to indicate where I'm having an issue. Granted, if you neither have AT&T nor does your carrier have this feature, it won't apply.

From my personal experience, I have not had much if any issues with the call quality. My primary problem has been proper placement to hear the call audio from the earpiece - the larger size can fool me from time to time.

griesmonkey

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
I use the Mark the spot frequently on this phone. I may just have to tweet LumiaUS and At&t and see if they can fix my issue. It is def not a reception issue or an issue with head placement to the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234