Can't find Microsoft camera

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not sure why that is. It's probably because it's not really an app that you can install or uninstall, like you can for Lumia Camera.

Woodman1914

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I don't have or can't see Microsoft Camera (either in the app list, quick-action selection, or store), were you referring to Lumia Camera?

WW

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
On the front page there was news about lumia camera. When I tried to download the file it says not available in store. I cant seem to get lumia camera.

Woodman1914

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
good point.
Microsoft camera only appears in the Photos + Camera settings:

Thanks, I forgot about this option. I agree that it is strange Microsoft Camera does not show as an app. Anyway, I've been comparing pictures between Microsoft Camera and Lumia Camera (both full auto), and the colors on Lumia Camera come out more saturated which I prefer.

WW

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
MS Camera is hidden here.

Previously, the primary benefit of MS Camera was speed, and LC5 negates that and brings more things to the table, so enjoy it!

rponting

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all... I found the app in action centre... Apparently that's the only way you can use it... I can't find LC5 in store as well... So I'm stuck with lumia camera preinstalled on my phone... Or is that one the LC5?

Woodman1914

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I've got a way to open Microsoft Camera in Lumia 640 XL.
Ask Cortana to 'open camera settings' she'll launch Microsoft camera. Hope it helps :)

That's a creative find, although for me, that's three steps versus one at the start screen - they really need to make Microsoft Camera a pinnable app so that it can be launched quicker. In morning sunlight inside my room, took another set of pictures with Microsoft Camera and compared it to Lumia Camera, and Lumia Camera is consistently better saturated, Microsoft Camera pictures look washed-out in comparison. Any else seeing the same?

WW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb