Several questions

Arizona Willie

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I needed to do a copy / paste and thought the mouse would help that IF I could get it to multi-task / split screen.
I'm having a hell of a time getting my email to set up in Outlook mail on the phone.
I input EXACTLY what I have in Outlook on the desktop and it won't work.
So I hoped I could do a copy / paste in case my inputting with these fat fingers is not EXACTLY what it should be.
And, of course, I would need a split screen to do it also --- I think --- dunno how to switch between programs and leave them both running.

Driving me nuts why the password will not work. I've copied it from the ISP website to Word to get a character count ( won't show me the exact characters so I counted characters to see which of my passwords < might > be correct ) ... 24 characters == which is why it's such a pain in the *** to keep typing it in over and over. Most of them are only 22 characters so that rules them out. Only one has 24 characters and it doesn't work.

If I go to the ISP and tell them I forgot my password I will have to pick a NEW password and I don't want to do that. Trying to wean it down to where every site has the same long very complicated password cause I'm damned tired of forgetting them. I write them down in One Note but somehow some sites seem to change by themselves ---don't know what happens but I will put in a new password and for a few days it works and then the next week it is no good again.

I may just give up on email on the phone. Don't really need it anyway but if I want to send pics to someone it's damn hard without having the email on the phone. Have to Bluetooth it to the desktop and send from there.

I've been so frustrated this morning it was difficult to keep from throwing the damn phone up against the wall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12