apps download problem from app store

Rehan Zaffar

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi guyz! well here i got another problem in my lumia 640xl. the problem is that there are some apps that when they are downloading they eventually get stopped and it's said below it that this app need's attention. i then try to download it again but the same problem occurs. so doe's anyone know's how to fix this thing?

PlaymoBg

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
My Lumia used to do this on it's first days. The bugged program was Pic.. something, the one preinstalled on my phone. Eventually the problem disappeared one day, but then the battery draining problem occured. Not sure if it is related to the bugged program.

Rehan Zaffar

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
There are many apps that have this problem. like i have whatsapp truecaller viber apps with me so they are being updated in the download page of the app store but after a minute or two, it's written below it that this app need's an attention. i then click to it so it say's that to try again. i do it again but the same problem occur's and so repeatedly...

Rehan Zaffar

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
i'm right now trying to download that B612 app on my phone. But it is also having the same problem that this app need's an attention and then i again try to download but same thing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro