Keyboard not popping up with games?

MicroByte

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Just got a 640 XL today and also am running Windows 10 preview and was trying to run Asphalt 8 and Dead Trigger 2 and cannot get past screens that require keyboard input (login and age input). Does any one with a 640XL running 8.1 have this issue? I'm guessing it's something to do with the Windows 10 build, but I never had this problem with keyboard on my regular 640.

Any ideas?

Arizona Willie

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
My popup keyboard often will not popup in landscape mode. I have to put the phone in portrait mode or I can't type.
As far as I know it is not locked nor is screen rotation locked. This is with the latest W10 phone beta.

Which makes it pretty useless in many applications where I need to be in landscape mode in order to even have a big enough screen to access the text box or read anything etc. etc.

Probably my biggest disappointment with the 640 XL after the bug in Outlook email that send mail but you can't tell it did and it doesn't receive email ( at least on my phone ). I have fought and fought to get the email working with no success.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb