Brief fling with one plus two

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Friends,
I am/was using 640 xl for more than 2 months and was happy with it. Trouble started when my wife's phone died and she needed a replacement. I ordered one plus 2. Thought of trying OP2 so gave my lumia to her (she was using iphone earlier).
I used OP2 for 3-4 days and now i am back to my 640 XL.
Man, droid still sucks. OP2 is like stock android- i loved most of things BUT the most irritating part was LAG when trying to call someone/dialer.
I don't know IF a simple thing like "dialer" lags on 'nearly stock android', why would i use it.
Frankly speaking, i am going to miss ONLY 2 things - google maps and 4G-LTE which i believe i can live without.
Apps- I am not into apps that much, my bank apps, whatsapp, FB, twitter etc are all there on WP and i dont anything else.
{ Edit- the funny part- my wife actually started loving lumia 640 XL considering the fact that she is naggy when it comes to mobiles}
I LOVE MY LUMIA ...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
The Oxygen OS on OP2 is known to be buggy. And OP hasn't been great about pushing out updates. I wonder how stock Cyanogen would run on OP2. I have Nexus devices which are actually pure Android and don't seem to have any lag issues on my Nexus 7 and recently acquired Nexus 5.

I use a Lumia 640 on my main daily phone line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99