Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Wifi Connection problems...

zubair malik3

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello Dear members,

I bought new Microsoft Lumia 640 XL set and its passed one week, from the day first i am facing problem of Wifi Connection,
Some times its says Reenter your password, some times its says," the network XYZ is not responding" etc
I done many time soft restart it many time then i do hard restart....but still facing same problem.
When i connect it in any other wifi connections it connect but in my room it dnt connect with my home WiFi connection.

So kindly help me how to correct this issue :(

Regards

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
from what you tried my conclusion would be that it is your WiFi setting on the router and not a problem with your particular phone. Have you tried to reboot the router and "forget" the WiFi entry on the phone?
Go into settings, WiFi networking and long tap on your SSID and disconnect, then try to delete it with another long tap. Sorry, this is how it works on W10M, it maybe different on WP8.1. I remember there may be a list of stored WiFi connections under an advanced setting within the WiFi networking. Delete your SSID from that list.

Then let it refind your router and try to reconnect. It will ask you for the key.
You may also temporarily disable WiFi security on the router to see if that helps. You need to find out how to access your router page etc. What router do you have?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3