Windows Lumia Offline Maps for Pakistan?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows Lumia Offline Maps for Pakistan

Recently, I have purchased Lumia 640 XL from 1.5 years before I had Lumia 625 and i have thought but from that time till now Microsoft have not been updated its offline Maps for Pakistan. It should seriously think about the large number of users of Pakistan like to use Lumia phones but if Microsoft does not support the necessary things of user then I think they should shift from Microsoft Lumia to other manufacturers.
I appreciate that Microsoft Lumia has now updated Urdu language in Win 10, and in same way Microsoft had to urgently give a download offline Maps option in the Maps setting.
I would like to know about the opinion of other Microsoft Lumia phone users in this topic.
Thanks.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Windows Lumia Offline Maps for Pakistan

I just checked on my 930, which is still on 8.1, and that doesn't have an offline map for Pakistan either, I wonder if there is a reason for it. You could put something on the User Voice forums.

Silver Wind

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Windows Lumia Offline Maps for Pakistan

That is troubling. The same is true with W10M on my 735. We have offline maps for Maldives, and we're tiny compared to Pakistan. I definitely definitely recommend posting it as windows insider feedback. The user voice pages will be shut down soon.

Feb 19, 2017
Visit site
Dear Friends,
This is pathetic on part of windows products, most of windows are supported in Pakistan. Similarly windows maps do not cover Pakistan even online maps and apps do not support maps in Pakistan.

In simple words Microsoft is not interested to provide services in Pakistan.

I bought Windows phone about one year back, and considering to replace it with simple android phone to enable me to utilize maximum benefits of smart phones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb