I think my Lumia 640xl lte camera has some big issues, can I get some help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I think my lumia 640xl lte's camera has some big issue

The pictures taken inside a room (with enough light) has too much noise, is very grainy. The grains are very much visible even before I click the button. Both the rear and the front camera are behaving the same. I purchased my Lumia yesterday evening only and there are no fingerprints or dust on my camera.

r2SN

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
The pictures taken inside a room (with enough light) has too much noise, is very grainy. The grains are very much visible even before I click the button. Both the rear and the front camera are behaving the same. I purchased my Lumia yesterday evening only and there are no fingerprints or dust on my camera.

Do check the ISO of the photos by viewing exif data. Higher ISO must be the reason for grains.

Angelrocking

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi and welcome! I cannot post links on the forum yet as i'm still under 10 posts, but you can check the 2nd or 3rd page my answer to another similar thread, "Photos at night with 640 XL not good?". Let us know if it helps!

r2SN

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi and welcome! I cannot post links on the forum yet as i'm still under 10 posts, but you can check the 2nd or 3rd page my answer to another similar thread, "Photos at night with 640 XL not good?". Let us know if it helps!

Just copy the image to computer and view in details from properties dialog box. Check ISO and shutter speed and post those details here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077