Buying a new 640 xl

srara10

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
I am a long time user of Android and I want a fresh os, I can't afford ios so looking to but a windows phone . Could you list the pros and cons of lumia 640 xl? ??

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Your best source for the pros and cons of the 640 XL can be found in the review section here. As usual, they do a great job of covering in information you want and need.. Additionally, you can browse the 640XL section. I have found it very informative.
I have a 1520 which I love but have ordered a 640XL as a back up phone. The 640XL is also upgradeable to Windows Mobile 10 for insiders. It works well with the latest insider updates, too if you decide to go that route. I'll be updating it as soon as I get it.

fuzio1963

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I was a long-term Android user, and then I switched to WP. After few months, I made another decision few days ago, and bought Note5.
Guess what I am doing now.......taking Note5 back to the store tonight. :)
To me, "everything" is better on my "sweet" 640XL :D
The only thing you might regret is ..........there are not so many apps in Store, comparing it to Google Play. But.......what the hack - I?m not kid anymore...
So, give it a try, I am sure you will be satisfied. :) Good luck!

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
As a 640 XL owner myself this phone is better than my old Nokia Lumia 925. The screen is easy to read, the 13 MP rear camera takes beautiful pictures and the 5 MP front camera takes great selfies (if you're in to that sorry of thing). Screen resolution can be a bit fuzzy since it has a 259 ppi resolution, but I've watched movies just fine without it looking grainy. The big screen will spoil you.... Once you go to a phablet, you can't use a phone under 5" comfortably. My friends love the orange battery cover because it stands out in a world of black and white smartphones. If you're not big on apps, the 640 XL is your best bang for the dollar. I would strongly recommend it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)