Random pauses in music. 640XL Anyone else getting this?

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I've just this week started getting random pauses in my music play ( 2-5 seconds), I thought maybe I was getting text messages that were not making alert sounds, but that is not the case. After a check of all IM apps no news messages of any kind.

It happens once or twice in an hour of play.

Any ideas or anyone else getting this issue???

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for input !!! I should have said in the first post...local mp3 play from SD card. Streaming works like a charm.

I should also add this is a new issue, as local play prior was also golden. Did xbox music update in the last week or so?

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Same here. It's has a split second pause. It's very noticeable when using Bluetooth in the car. There's a split second pause and/or skip at the beginning of every song. Like it's buffering or something.

Music is stored on 128GB SD card Class10 with 65MB/s speed. MP3 and FLAC formats. Using Groove.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
The only times I've noticed any pausing is when running with wired headphones. The vibrations caused by each step seem to send random false readings as if the button on the inline microphone is being pressed. In those cases I have to hit the button again to resume music.

I listen to music all the time in my car with the headphone jack connected to the car stereo's aux port. This is all local music playing from my SD card. I've haven't experienced the issue described in the OP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro