Glance Screen problem in 640xl in insider preview

Jishan S

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Ever since last 4-5 builds not able to use the glance screen. Whenever tried to open the setting it just loads the options and then goes blank. Even the update to the setting didn't help. Currently on .107 and also tried hard reset. Anyone with same issue?

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
sorry it's not working for you and it looks like you tried everything. Only other thing I can suggest is to NOT recover from a backup after the hard reset. It may pull an incompatible setting from the previous backup that is the problem.
No issues here on two 640XLs and two 640s.

good luck

Payal Gomes

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Ever since last 4-5 builds not able to use the glance screen. Whenever tried to open the setting it just loads the options and then goes blank. Even the update to the setting didn't help. Currently on .107 and also tried hard reset. Anyone with same issue?

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

Uninstall the old microsoft mobile glance screen from "apps", as Glance is now baked into the OS. The old files conflict with the new ones.

Waiknot

May 15, 2017
Visit site
I found out it was the same for me to on my 640xl . However it did work when I plugged in the power! Bingo, cause my phone is set for battery saver. once charged it works fine :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs