10.0.10586.122 Data Profile missing on 640 XL DS LTE

Alex Jong

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
So I went and updated to the latest build via slow ring today.. And the first issue I encounter was that I was not able to connect via mobile data. When I went and check out Data connection profile the page is missing.. Tried restarting didn't seem to work, and currently trying to see what else i can do before doing the dreaded factory reset... -_-"

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
sorry to hear you got issues with the update. None here on two 640XLs DS. So you are saying that you do not have Cellular & SIM under Network & Wireless in Settings?
Before a hard reset maybe removing the SIM and starting the phone without, and then putting it back may do something (pessimistic though).

good luck

Alex Jong

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
sorry to hear you got issues with the update. None here on two 640XLs DS. So you are saying that you do not have Cellular & SIM under Network & Wireless in Settings?
Before a hard reset maybe removing the SIM and starting the phone without, and then putting it back may do something (pessimistic though).

good luck

As crazy as it may sound.. This actually worked! Thanks! Tried restarting the phones couple of times didn't work. Switched it off, and then turn back on.. Still no go.. Took out the sim card and start the phone, then switch off and put back the sim card in, voila data profile is there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo