Update advisor app on Lumia 640 XL

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
So today Microsoft announced that Windows 10 Mobile update is available for some devices and as far as I know Lumia 640 XL is on the list too (I bought it yesterday by coincidence).
I was trying to download Update Advisor app from Store, but it doesn't find it in Store. My region is set to US even though I don't really live there - could that be the problem?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
So today Microsoft announced that Windows 10 Mobile update is available for some devices and as far as I know Lumia 640 XL is on the list too (I bought it yesterday by coincidence).
I was trying to download Update Advisor app from Store, but it doesn't find it in Store. My region is set to US even though I don't really live there - could that be the problem?

nope use this link

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...2Fupdateadvisor%2F9nblggh0f5g4&token=rknZzM6k

happy updating

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Thanks but that doesn't work for me aswell, and yes, I am logged on my Microsoft account.
I made sure my device is up to date but it still won't allow me to download the advisor app.
Please don't tell me I am the only one with this issue >.<

Last edited:

ktyall

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I am having the exact same problem. I don't see the app anywhere in the Windows store :(
Please let me know if you find an answer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos