can not upgrade to 10

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
can not upgarde windows 10 i have an lumia 640xl and first got the error 801882c1 when tried to upgrade so did an hard reset and start again but now get that must wait because are working with my operator, the odd thing is that my phone is not of any company is the hong kong variant country variant and is odd this because in the afternoon was downloading just fine the upgrade and even took about 4 hours in prepare the download and now that started again from zero get that is waiting, waiting what?

any help is welcomed

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I would not recommend the insider app.

If you have already hard resetted the phone once, try to get the update from the Update Advisor app and then once update is complete hard I would recommend you to hard reset it again.

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Solved the problem but of another way, i did recovery with the Windows Device Recovery Tool and later installed at first upgrade advisor anbd did installation of 10, now have another little problem related with Tune in can not download it and have no idea why do not let me do it appears that my device the Lumia 640XL DS is not compatible with it, w

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I would not recommend the insider app.

If you have already hard resetted the phone once, try to get the update from the Update Advisor app and then once update is complete hard I would recommend you to hard reset it again.

already tried the upgrade advisor but got as that must wait that my operator and manufacturer release the software and i think that this the UA does an mistake by check the operator, in my case my phone is an CV hk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo