Windows 10 for mobile is lame

kernnolozy

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
I had windows 10 preview build 10586.164 but there was some problems with that. I thought doing reset could solve the problem and I waited for official update. As soon as official windows 10 was out, it was the same build which I had before. So I reset my phone and did a clean install. Every thing was working fine except Glance screen, Touch setting & Display, there was no sign of them anywhere. I updated every app but still no GS, Touch & DIsplay. Without GS setting & Display it's on every time and sucking every bit of the battery. I tried to install them using many apps like Sysapp Pusher, MASC but couldn't download it, said it was incompatible with my mobile...wait what!!! It's Lumia 640xl and glance screen is incompatible!!! :eck:

What should I do now???

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I had windows 10 preview build 10586.164 but there was some problems with that. I thought doing reset could solve the problem and I waited for official update. As soon as official windows 10 was out, it was the same build which I had before. So I reset my phone and did a clean install. Every thing was working fine except Glance screen, Touch setting & Display, there was no sign of them anywhere. I updated every app but still no GS, Touch & DIsplay. Without GS setting & Display it's on every time and sucking every bit of the battery. I tried to install them using many apps like Sysapp Pusher, MASC but couldn't download it, said it was incompatible with my mobile...wait what!!! It's Lumia 640xl and glance screen is incompatible!!! :eck:

What should I do now???

you could roll back to 8.1 very easily if you don't want to live in a mess and that missing features do bother you. in the meanwhile build .200 had been seen around in screen shots which could be released soon to insiders. these bugs could be fixed by then. :)

deabloem

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Have a look at the 640 section of the forum. There is a thread on missing Glance settings (and other system apps) and a few solutions are offered there. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism