Why aren't apps working on my 640 XL anymore?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 640 xl apps not working any more :(

Hi , all of the sudden no app is working any more on my phone, not even the windows ones.Everything from Music to Lumia camera to apps i've installed like Messenger or Instagram crashes back to the menu screen when I try to open them. However I re-installed some of them and they seem to be working now, but what am I supposed to do with Music, Weather, Games etc ?? if someone has any suggestions I would be very grateful because i only had this phone for a few months now and I am very disappointed with this situation...

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 640 xl apps not working any more :(

Hi , all of the sudden no app is working any more on my phone, not even the windows ones.Everything from Music to Lumia camera to apps i've installed like Messenger or Instagram crashes back to the menu screen when I try to open them. However I re-installed some of them and they seem to be working now, but what am I supposed to do with Music, Weather, Games etc ?? if someone has any suggestions I would be very grateful because i only had this phone for a few months now and I am very disappointed with this situation...

Tried a simply soft reset? (hold vol down + power 15 secs, phone will reboot)

Which build you got? (Settings, Info, More)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea