How I almost sent back this phone ...

otisonoza

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
... but thank God I didn't!

It has begun that my old Lumia 530's battery was dying, so I started to look for a new phone.

When this one was on sale, I immediately ordered one. I was thinking between this one, or a Chinese one with better specs and Android 4.4, but I chose this one.
My fiance has an Android phone and I always laugh at how slow it has become over the time, while my 530 is still smooth.

When I got it, I upgraded it to Windows 10, and that is where the trouble began.
After the upgrade, I tried to move my contacts from my old phone using the Transfer my data app, however I was not able to see the contacts. Pressing the plus sign in the People app resulted in a crash.
After this, I tried to apply all upgrades, but no avail. At this point I was really desperate and wanted to send it back, but I gave it one more try.
Next day I did a factory reset, and to my surprise, everythink is working ever since.

I'm in love with this phone, and I'm amazed how Windows 10 transformed this phone from how it looked in the store with 8.1.
The battery life is amazing (3 days !), love the Glance screen, double tap to wake, the amazing camera, and the overall quality of the phone. I think it is just beautiful.

I just wanted to share my story so that you can read a positive post. :)
I have all the apps I need, everything gets updated, so I don't think Windows 10 is dead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12