Having multiple issues with my phone

Rehan Zaffar

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
i'm having many problems in my phone which is irritating me a lot. the following issues are:

1. Firstly my phone hangs too much while if i'm just swapping my phone up and down or right to left.
2. when i'm in the store and downloading an app, so during the download my phone always hang's and all the tiles get transparent even that the phone doesn't close when closing the screen, so i then have to just open up the the phone and re-plug it's battery to turn it on once again, no other option!
3.and the latest problem i had is that i just lost all of my recordings from a recording app which i downloaded from the app store, there were many of my important recordings but unfortunately the whole data is vanished and the folders are empty. this made me very upset though!

so my question is that is there a virus in my phone and if not then why is it happening with me. please help me if there is a solution to set it back so it does not lag's in these issues. thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
i'm having many problems in my phone which is irritating me a lot. the following issues are:

1. Firstly my phone hangs too much while if i'm just swapping my phone up and down or right to left.
2. when i'm in the store and downloading an app, so during the download my phone always hang's and all the tiles get transparent even that the phone doesn't close when closing the screen, so i then have to just open up the the phone and re-plug it's battery to turn it on once again, no other option!
3.and the latest problem i had is that i just lost all of my recordings from a recording app which i downloaded from the app store, there were many of my important recordings but unfortunately the whole data is vanished and the folders are empty. this made me very upset though!

so my question is that is there a virus in my phone and if not then why is it happening with me. please help me if there is a solution to set it back so it does not lag's in these issues. thanks

what OS are you on?
These issues could be because you recently upgraded to windows 10. The best solution is to do a factory reset and start the phone without restoring a backup.

jeffnocom

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site
Based on experience. A faulty sd card can also cause a phone to hang. That's something to consider when our phone hangs a lot.

Rehan Zaffar

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm having a Windows 8.1 in it, the original windows that was already updated in the phone, but yes i do always get a notice every time when starting my phone that your SD Card need's to be fixed. so u need to scan, but i don't do it as i'm afraid that i might loose of all my phone data, pictures and other apps and datas etc. as last night when i turned back my phone on because of these same lags, i lost all of my phone recordings eventuallly without any notice.. so please do help me if there is a solution for all this...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a Windows 8.1 in it, the original windows that was already updated in the phone, but yes i do always get a notice every time when starting my phone that your SD Card need's to be fixed. so u need to scan, but i don't do it as i'm afraid that i might loose of all my phone data, pictures and other apps and datas etc. as last night when i turned back my phone on because of these same lags, i lost all of my phone recordings eventuallly without any notice.. so please do help me if there is a solution for all this...

so why haven't you copied or transferred the data from the sd card to a new sd card? Or at least backed it up on the pc? You've known the sd card has an issue but you delayed solving it and you can see the result

Solution is to remove the card and test how the phone performs. If it performs perfectly, you know where the problem is. Apps can always be downloaded again but your personal data like photos - that's a different story. You can try copying them in a pc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss