And he thinks that his mobile indeed charging slowly! according to him his phone charges around 6% in 1 hour...when he uses my samsung's charger it reaches about 12% in 1 hour but it still shows message that phone is charging slowly! what could it be? charging port? the charger? or OS problem? its been around 4 months since i left WP(ill return soon) n i have know idea about recent issues in WP...
    09-01-2016 10:58 AM
    And he thinks that his mobile indeed charging slowly! according to him his phone charges around 6% in 1 hour...when he uses my samsung's charger it reaches about 12% in 1 hour but it still shows message that phone is charging slowly! what could it be? charging port? the charger? or OS problem? its been around 4 months since i left WP(ill return soon) n i have know idea about recent issues in WP...
    ask him to try a different wall socket and different charger - especially try in flight mode
    09-02-2016 06:52 AM
    I have seen this message also. It mainly has to do with quality ( or lack of in the usb cable being used ). If I use the wall plug that came with the 640 Xl I have there is no issue. If I use the usb cable that came with my Chinese made bluetooth headphones I see that message.

I still have the wall plug from my old HTC HD2, but had to buy a new cable for it, as the original got sliced, and I made sure it was from the Microsoft store so high quality and never an issue with any phone now.

You can have a good wall plug and USB port but if the cable between them and the phone is lower rating you will see that message.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-02-2016 01:18 PM
    You can go to Settings > Devices > USB and turn the notification off. I think it has to do with the amperage of your charger.
    09-02-2016 04:03 PM