Windows 10 update

Sandesh Pant

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello all,
I got this ATT Lumia 640 XL LTE phone a month or so ago from USA. Since it was not unlocked someone got the code from ebay I guess and now it has started working fine with my country's sim. This came with a "Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2" software and this morning when i tried to update the OS, it says my phone is up to date. I didn't try to update the software before unlocking the device but only after. I am sure Microsoft has made Windows phone 10 available for my device as well.
So, what is it that doesn't allow me to upgrade my OS ?
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Sandesh Pant

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the response.
Yea, I read a previous thread here few hours ago (just after posting this thread) where someone had advised to go via Upgrade Advisor. I did that. Now the Phone Update is responding but it fails to download the update. It shows "we are unable to check for update(801881e1) and error 8072ee2. The internet connection is very good here and i restarted the phone too. I don't know what the issue could be. The phone is without sim at this moment. Maybe i should try it after inserting the sim later on. Any other solutions ?
Thank You

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos