Cover, shell or case for the 640

Koenc

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Which cover or case do you have or seems best for this phone ?
I like the look of the official Microsoft flip shell but maybe there or better options ?

Koen C

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I bought the official Microsoft flip shell through eBay today (it isn't available in Belgium yet)
Looking forward to the delivery, the phone feels so naked without it's cover. :wink:

anon(9435020)

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I like that the official cover comes in Cyan, but I am not so crazy about how flimsy it looks and how it doesn't cover the corners of the phone. Ideally, I would like a flip cover in cyan that covers the corners. Doesn't seem like there are any yet.

Ibodnano

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Flip shell is ugly in my opinion, why Microsoft didn't make matte cyan, white , orange shell for lumia 640

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pilgrimtozion

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I echo the question asked above. I got a clear soft case but it doesn't close around the phone and doesn't protect the screen. Looking for an alternative.

anon(9435020)

May 1, 2015
Visit site
From the pics online the MS flip cover looks flimsy and not very durable or safe. Is it better in person?
My first consideration is safety for my phone, then practicality and then beauty. :D

Pilgrimtozion

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
From the pics online the MS flip cover looks flimsy and not very durable or safe. Is it better in person?
My first consideration is safety for my phone, then practicality and then beauty. :D

Speaking of practicality...what if you want to take a picture with your phone? You let the flap dangle? The flap has nothing to leave room for the camera if you fold it behind the phone! Mighty impractical if you ask me.

What about the Amzer case right here on wpcentral?

anon(9435020)

May 1, 2015
Visit site

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Does this phone have any wireless charging cases? I'm assuming no, but it would be cool if the low end market got something such as that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo