Battery backup of 640 and cyan back panel

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys I would like to know how is the battery backup of this device and how is the cyan back panel of this device I know its glossy but is it more slippery and does it catch fingerprints easily??
And questions to users from India is it available in local shops or I need to buy it from flipkart only?? If it is available from local shop how much it cost??

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Battery backup is very good. 2500mah is a large battery for a phone with an SD 400, 720p 5" screen.

The glossy covers pick up fingerprints and small scratches very quickly, just like the ones used on the Lumia 635.

I would recommend the CC-3089 official flip shell, which is available in Black, Orange or Cyan. All of these are matte, not glossy, and fully replace the original battery cover. See a hands on review of the case at this link.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Battery backup is very good. 2500mah is a large battery for a phone with an SD 400, 720p 5" screen.

The glossy covers pick up fingerprints and small scratches very quickly, just like the ones used on the Lumia 635.

I would recommend the CC-3089 official flip shell, which is available in Black, Orange or Cyan. All of these are matte, not glossy, and fully replace the original battery cover. See a hands on review of the case at this link.

Thanks for the reply .
Sadly the flip case is not available in India so I'm picking up cyan Lumia 640 for now later on when they are available I will buy cyan flip case.
Still how long your battery last on medium usage?

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
You could buy the case from ebay or something maybe, couldn't you?
How are import laws and that kind of stuff in India?

ElisaAndroid

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
The Lumia 640 LTE has a 5″ HD display, Snapdragon 400 SoC with 1GB of RAM, and is powered by a 2,500 mAh battery. It runs on the latest available Windows Phone 8.1 with Update 2 and Lumia Denim, just like the XL model.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre