A bit of background:
    - sim1 is for work and has the unlimited talk/text and data plan, but no tethering
    - sim2 is for my mifi and has 2GB/mon of data

Here is what I am after.
    Use my primary/work phone sim in my phone for calls/text/email...etc. Central billing and don't plan to change this.
    Then use the secondary sim for only hotspot activity. Its a prepaid account and I expense it separately.

So, I tested this on my 635 (unlocked and flashed T-mobile unit) and it can hotspot just fine with the correct AT&T settings.
    It can act as a hotspot just fine and speeds are decent.

The calendar/contacts/cortana on the 635 is what has me hooked.

I was tethering with my rooted and unlocked S5, but, it doesn't handle calendars worth crap and I am getting flagged for having a rooted phone at work.
    (much as I would like to continue to use CalDAV on the droid)

Anyone know if its possible to tag a 2nd sim for just a certain activity like this or do I need to change it before activating the hotspot?
    05-19-2015 11:17 AM
    Based on this Qualcomm link I don't think you will get LTE data on both SIM cards. However, once you have the device in hand, you can give it a try and post an update. Thanks.

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/sn.../lte-multi-sim
    05-19-2015 01:18 PM
    Here is another thread that might be of some help.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/lum...l-sim-lte.html
    05-19-2015 01:21 PM
    I will post pics/updates when it arrives. Right now, it just got to my local FedEx sort station this evening. Hoping it comes tomorrow, but, it might be switched to local post (USPS) and be delayed till Thursday.

Only sad part is my new 64GB Sandisk micro SDXC card is delayed. :( I have a spare 8GB laying around I can test with.
    05-19-2015 09:33 PM