Why isn't my Lumia 640 creative studio working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 640 - Creative Studio not working

Hi,
Have had my lumia 640 for a week and am generally very happy - the switch from Android has been OK and the camera quality is very good (for this price range)

I may be missing something obvious, but I cannot get Creative Studio to work.
It opens and shows me "latest" photos, which I can open and apply filters to OK (though cannot adjust intensity of filters)
I cannot find any way to take pictures using the filters live or find the screen that compares filterer image with the original?

Am I missing something obvious or is there a problem?

Thank you,

Rufus P

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 640 - Creative Studio not working

Hi,
Have had my lumia 640 for a week and am generally very happy - the switch from Android has been OK and the camera quality is very good (for this price range)

I may be missing something obvious, but I cannot get Creative Studio to work.
It opens and shows me "latest" photos, which I can open and apply filters to OK (though cannot adjust intensity of filters)
I cannot find any way to take pictures using the filters live or find the screen that compares filterer image with the original?

Am I missing something obvious or is there a problem?

Thank you,

Rufus P

As far as i know thats how it works. Intensity is fixed and you cannot take pictures with filters.

For that you may use Camera360 sight (filters to take pictures). Other options include using Fhotoroom to edit(can adjust intensity). For black and white pictures you can use BLACK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6