21 days or less until 640

Derewd

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
If the promise of the Lumia 640 releasing this "spring" is true, then that means T-Mobile/Microsoft have 21 days left to release the phone (as the first day of summer is June 21st).
Do you think it will make the deadline?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
This response is from the ongoing T-Mobile thread:

I stopped in my local Walmart and T-MOBILE store and neither had any out. TMO stated they don't expect it until mid June. It was supposed to be released earlier but was pushed back due to a launch of another LG head set the first week of June.

So if this what T-mo says, this might be less so I think it could make it.

Elitewolf

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
At this point who knows. I do know it's not good for Microsoft as people will buy something else instead of waiting forever.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
They announced on twitter that it wouldn't be out on t-mobile channels until July 16, sigh.

However, MetroPCS is having a contest that gives away Lumia 640's to all contestants who win, and the phones are being given out/the contest ends on June 15th. Which means that both MetroPCS and T-Mobile might release it on that day, too.

So there are two dates for you. Hopefully the latter not the former, as I have a friend who is not willing to wait til the 16th of July to buy this phone from T-Mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo