A year of office 365

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I read somewhere if you redeem it your subscription converts to the Personal version, or if you have that now they add a year to it.

zhris

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if this stacks? I just got a free year of O365 and the 1TB for buying a Stream 7 a few months ago.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
"Can I get more than 1 Office 365 Personal Subscription if I have more than 1 qualifying device?
Yes, you can. You can redeem the offer for every new Lumia 640 or Lumia 735 phone you have purchased during the offer period.

Why can’t I get the Office 365 Offer?
This may be caused by the following reasons:
Your Microsoft account has already been used to activate the offer
..."

I interpret this to mean only one per account, but I'm going to try it with our second 640 later. If it works, I'll let you know.

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I successfully installed the second Office 365 Personal on another PC using the same MS account. This is more useful to me than a second year.

An Office support tech told me using the second key would not add another year to the existing subscription, but to be honest I got the feeling he really didn't understand the question.

PS: It doesn't look like they double the OneDrive storage even though I have two subscriptions.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb