Looking forward to putting the Lumia 640 through its paces!

JonathonS

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered my T-Mobile Lumia 640 yesterday, and it gets here on Monday. Got the Evocel case and a microSD card to go with it. I'll start by saying that I'm not typically someone who would go for a Windows Phone, but I think I'm going to enjoy it. My old phone broke recently and I just don't fancy spending the better part of a grand on a phone right now, but I'm also picky about my phones. I was thinking about the Moto E, but I'm really impressed by what the 640 offers. For its price, it seems to have a good display and a good camera...two things I'd really like to not sacrifice heavily on.

This is more of a stop gap phone for me, but I had the Zune HD back in the day and loved it. I was all excited about the upcoming Windows Phone back then. Now as then, the lack of apps were an issue for some. But looking through the WP app store, I only see a few things I'd be missing. And it seems like there are plenty of developers making unofficial apps for what is missing. But the basics seem covered - Netflix, Uber, and even my bank has an app. So I'm good.

Even though this is a short-term phone for me, I definitely plan on using it to the max and take advantage of the WP platform. Looking forward to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786