[L640] Strange battery usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristi Bursuc

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm running the stock wp 8.1 gdr2, and since yesterday, my phone app is going crazy, this morning showing me ~93% usage. I talked around 20 minutes yesterday.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm running the stock wp 8.1 gdr2, and since yesterday, my phone app is going crazy, this morning showing me ~93% usage. I talked around 20 minutes yesterday.
Before those 20 minutes, did you make any calls the day before? I think what is used the most in a 24 hour time frame is what looks like the most. Some days when I just use the phone app, it shows high usage, and everything else looks low.

Cristi Bursuc

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Before those 20 minutes, did you make any calls the day before? I think what is used the most in a 24 hour time frame is what looks like the most. Some days when I just use the phone app, it shows high usage, and everything else looks low.

Actually nop. I've left it during the night to charge it, and it showed me 46 usage on phone , and this morning, around 9 am, it was 92.6... . But the battery drain is normal, only misleading trough the stats.

Cristi Bursuc

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Nop. I've left the phone to charge overnight, and it had around 46% stats on phone app. And at 9 a.m after i unplugged the phone, it showed me 92.6... . The battery drain is as usual, just misled/wrong stats on consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6