Music stops playing while travelling

Steven Gibb

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I used to own a 535 but gave up on it due to an extremely odd problem which affected music playback using any Media app i installed on the device.For reasons i couldn't fathom it only happened when travelling in a car/bus etc .
Last week i purchased a 640LTE,low and behold it has the same issue!!
So,i tried a few things to get to the root of the problem-different headphones,turning of xbox music sync,streaming,wifi,mobile internet,location settings-nothing made any difference,the music still stops playing after every 5-10 seconds or so.
This really is a last gasp attempt to remedy this problem before i give up on the WP format altogether which is a shame because otherwise the 640 is a fantastic phone that does everything i need it to and more.
Any help here would be most appreciated.

wxcory

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
If the same thing has happened with both phones, is it possible the files you are using are corrupt or (if they are on an SD card) if the card might not be fully compatible. I had an issue with music on my 810 where it would stop playing songs (similar to your problem). Found out the reason was that my miroSD wasn't the right type so it wasn't fully compatible with the phone.

Steven Gibb

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
hi there and thanks for your quick reply!
that did occur to me actually so i made a point of dumping all the files onto the phone not the SD card but it also occurs with downloaded podcasts(to phone)Sorry should have mentioned that too.
One thing i didnt try however was running the phone without the SD card installed,ill try that next.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't really have that problem, I have both the 535 and the 640 but both of them perform very well when talking about the music, the only thing that happens from time to time, not so often, I'd say very rare, is that sometimes it wont switch to next song so I have to do it manually, after that it goes back to normal. All I can think of is corrupted files, not SD card, but files, and to perform hard reset of the phone as your last step in the agony.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills