Amazing what 80 bucks can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenSword

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
So I just picked up a 640 today as a sort of media device that I can take to the gym and bot worry about being destroyed. By honestly I'm pretty amazed how good this device is for 80 dollars. I could almost seeing myself using it as a primary phone its that good.things seem more smooth compared to the 635 and the screen us surprisingly good for the price. If I didn't already have a g4 I could maybe see myself having this as my main carry.

Anyway, just wanted to say how happy I was with the device. Are you using it as your main phone? How has it been for you?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So I just picked up a 640 today as a sort of media device that I can take to the gym and bot worry about being destroyed. By honestly I'm pretty amazed how good this device is for 80 dollars. I could almost seeing myself using it as a primary phone its that good.things seem more smooth compared to the 635 and the screen us surprisingly good for the price. If I didn't already have a g4 I could maybe see myself having this as my main carry.

Anyway, just wanted to say how happy I was with the device. Are you using it as your main phone? How has it been for you?
I'm glad to hear that you like yours!

I have been using it as my main phone and it's been great. There's not really anything that I would change about it, aside from the annoying thing of when the phone rings while sitting on paper, it sounds very quiet, along with general sounds. It's something that I can live with though. Even though the front camera is close to 1MP, it really isn't so bad for a front camera, even in low light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon