How can I put a shortcut for keypad on my startScreen ?

vmars316

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello & Thanks ,
How can I put a shortcut for keypad on my startscreen ?
Currently , I have to click 'Phone' icon , then click on 'keypad' icon
on the speedDial screen .
Thanks..Vern

vmars316

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
There's an app in the Store called Easy Dialer that does this. And, it doesn't require unnecessary permissions, either. It uses only your contacts and your phone.
Looks great , but how do I download it .
"get the app" is not working from my browser, not active .

..vm

vmars316

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Ok , I downloaded and installed 'easy dialer free' .
But it has lots of ads . Mabe I should purchase for $0.99 .
But how can I uninstall the free version ?
Thanks..vm

vrlny

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
You downloaded the wrong app.

There's several apps called Easy Dialer -- that's why I provided a link. You can also search by the author's name, Jarkko Tuovinen.

This program does not have ads, and doesn't ask for unnecessary permissions to run. It only requires your contacts.

Since Microsoft upgraded (downgraded, IMO) their store, the only way to download programs to your phone is to open the store on your phone, find the app and download it directly.

I use the online version of the store to search for apps. When I find one I'm interested in, I go to the store on my phone, type the app name in the search box and download it.

Important note: Make sure you're downloading to your phone the same program you're looking at online. Sometimes there's several programs with the same name. This is what happened to you re. Easy Dialer. Look at the author's name, and make sure it's the same app. The icon isn't always enough, since some apps use the same icons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs