Wow the latest WP 10 runs great

neodk

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Still could use a bit more polish. Hoping that the build released next week will have some further tweaks to performance included.

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually yet to get on the builds but based on the reports of the just released build, I might jump in on the next build expected next week.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I concur, this build has been running really smooth on the 640. It kinda reminded me of the similar performance on the 950XL I played with a couple of weeks ago.

Glad Bernard

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen a option for WiFi calling
Dang !! I was hoping for Wi-Fi calling on this build. You should see the option in SIM/Cellular settings.

640 is my daily driver and there's virtually no signal at my location. Hope MS releases a build with working Wi-Fi calling.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Dang !! I was hoping for Wi-Fi calling on this build. You should see the option in SIM/Cellular settings.

640 is my daily driver and there's virtually no signal at my location. Hope MS releases a build with working Wi-Fi calling.

Thanks I didn't know it was in there I'm not around WiFi at the moment to see if it works I will check when u get around WiFi

972cef5807c9f3b971774565c3ecbb00.png

Cruzebe

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Is latest insider version good enough to put on you daily phone ? I have the latest insider version on a Lumia 925 and there a still some bugs , MS Edge won't work , and some apps too otherwise it seem to be good .....
So install or not !!!!

aybarrap1

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Is latest insider version good enough to put on you daily phone ? I have the latest insider version on a Lumia 925 and there a still some bugs , MS Edge won't work , and some apps too otherwise it seem to be good .....
So install or not !!!!
If all of your settings and passwords are synced with Microsoft, I say go for it. If you find anything that is unacceptable for you you can revert back fairly painlessly (just your time and most of that waiting). I personally like it and it works as a daily driver for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05