WP10 issue with 640

MChaney3563

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone! I finally upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1 on my 640 to the latest build of WP10 that released yesterday. The build runs well minus the fact that it deleted all my contacts, and every time I try to add a contact, it crashes back to the home screen. I can make calls and send text, but I have to type the physical number, instead of my contact.

For some reason, my contacts never saved to my sim.

I tried a hard reset, and I honestly don't want to go flash back to 8.1. Any suggestions?

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone! I finally upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1 on my 640 to the latest build of WP10 that released yesterday. The build runs well minus the fact that it deleted all my contacts, and every time I try to add a contact, it crashes back to the home screen. I can make calls and send text, but I have to type the physical number, instead of my contact.

For some reason, my contacts never saved to my sim.

I tried a hard reset, and I honestly don't want to go flash back to 8.1. Any suggestions?

They're are some apps that manage your contacts for you. I don't remember their names though. Maybe you should try searching the store for those.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett