Lumia 640 Authentic Battery Housing?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know to here l get an authentic battery housing I back for the L640? I've seen some stuff on Amazon and EBay but some of the reviews have not been good and makes me question the authenticity of the housing. I'm looking to cyan.

ce_tx

May 7, 2015
Visit site
The only "authentic" one I've found is the flip cover from the MS store. It's hit and miss with those Amazon and eBay sellers, which I came to find out when purchasing extra covers for my 635. I bought a yellow back cover on eBay for my 640, but the buttons are too flush with the cover, making them next to impossible to use. Haven't bothered trying again yet.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
The only "authentic" one I've found is the flip cover from the MS store. It's hit and miss with those Amazon and eBay sellers, which I came to find out when purchasing extra covers for my 635. I bought a yellow back cover on eBay for my 640, but the buttons are too flush with the cover, making them next to impossible to use. Haven't bothered trying again yet.
Yeah, I had the same experience with the green cover. Never again. I believe that the ones that use only the OEM colors are a little more legit.

cawafuoshi

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
As for the authentic flip cover, it adds slightly more bulk and made the phone uncomfortable to use. Removed it the other day and put on the original casing. If there is a good back cover, authentic or not, let us know.

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
That house looks unofficial on those images. The "Microsoft" font is too bold. The original has thinner letters.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa